September 18, 2012: South Jersey, NJ – The South Jersey Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO®) would like to announce the winners of this year’s Beyond the Glass Ceiling Awards Ceremony, taking place on Thursday, November 15th at The Merion in Cinnaminson, New Jersey. Awardees have demonstrated extraordinary leadership in their professions, have been active in their communities and have served as mentors and role models for women in business. The following leaders have been chosen as the 2012 award recipients:
- 2012 HONOREES
- Trailblazer of the Year – Lynn Bardowski, Party Lite, and author of Million Dollar Party Girl
- Legislator of the Year—Senator Robert Menendez, State of New Jersey
- Company of the Year – Wells Fargo, Brenda Ross Dulan
- Small to Midsize Company of the Year—Vir Tú Spa
- Emerging Business Advocate of the Year – Jennifer Young, Verizon
- Women’s Advocate of the Year – Cathi Rendfrey, Women’s Opportunity Center (WOC)
- Heroine of the Year – Gisele DiNatale, Alice Rose Victorious Foundation
- Media Advocate of the Year – Tobi Schwartz Cassell and Diane Druss, Girlfriendz Magazine
- Community Advocate of the Year – Mimi Box, Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation
- Environmental Advocate of the Year – Flaster Greenberg
- NAWBO SJ NOVA – Emily Gottschalk, The Garr Group
- NAWBO SJ Chapter Champion – Lynn Pechinski, 1st Straw Marketing
Lynn Doyle of “It’s Your Call with Lynn Doyle” will emcee the night.
To honor this year’s award recipients, NAWBO SJ will publish the 2012 Program/Ad book to distribute to all attendees. Tickets to the event are currently on sale $75 (non-member); $65 (member) and $600 for tables of 10. Sponsorship opportunities and advertising is available, and silent auction donations welcomed. Please visit nawbosouthjersey.org for more information.
This event is open to the public. You can buy tickets at nawbosouthjersey.org
Part of the proceeds will go to the “One Year of NAWBO” fund, which grants eligible “Displaced Homemakers” an all-expenses paid membership to NAWBO for the purpose of helping them learn business skills and participate in networking opportunities so that they may be better prepared to (re)enter the workforce or start a small business.
NAWBO-SJ Annual Glass Ceiling Awards
15 November 2012
The Merion Caterers
1301 Route 130 South * Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
5:30pm – 9pm