“Do you know what it is like to work with you?”
Think about it, when was the last time you viewed your customers’ experience through their eyes? Working with business owners, solo-preneurs, or business development folks I find they lack a basic experience process or they struggle to execute on the same experience for each client. But having a client experience (CX) isn’t just for large companies who have lots of people and resources. In fact, implementing a CX can be easier than you think…you just have to put it in context of what your clients go through when they choose to do business with you.
In this session you will learn:
• What a solid client experience can mean for your bottom line
• The two main types of client experiences you must plan for
• How the “wow” makes all the difference
• “How to” process to create and implement a client experience immediately
Presented by Stacey Randall
Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7433983208362548738
Thursday, June 9 – 8:00PM – 9:00PM EDT
Workforce Innovation Specialist
Join us to learn:
- How and why the workplace and workforce is changing in significant ways and why this matters to you and your business.
- What specific changes are impacting SME entrepreneurial businesses and how to take advantage of these changes.
- How to work best with the new internal/external workforce of remote employees and or freelancers/independent contractors.
- How to deal with some of the apparent generational differences in the workforce including tips for communicating across them successfully.
Registrants will be provided a link to the recorded webinar. Registration is open to all members.
Click Here to Register.
“The S.C.A.L.E. Formula™
7 Proven Business Accelerators to Grow Your Company”
Thursday, May 12th @ 8pm ET
Presented by David Finkel
Open to ALL MEMBERS
- How to escape the Self-Employment Trap so you can have a business you love, rather than a job.
- How to “systematize” your business to reduce costs, increase capacity, and maximize profitability.
- How to immediately uncover and harness your company’s top leverage points for rapid growth.
- How to build your company so that you can that you can sell, scale or own passively.
- How to do all of this in a way that gives you more time and financial freedom.
About Your Presenter:
David Finkel is a Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestselling author of 12 books, he is the CEO of Maui Mastermind®, one of the world’s premier business coaching companies.
*All NAWBO Webinars are recorded and available to active members.
Find it difficult to get out to our NAWBO events? Connect and learn with other NAWBO members across the country in our monthly Virtual Connect and Learn webinars. This month’s Connect and Learn is “Leadership Inside and Out”.
In this webinar, you will learn:
– The difference between leading and managing
– How to build teamwork
– Ways to overcome your inner critic that can impact your success
Presented by Rosemary Bova, past President of NAWBO-NYC and owner of Bova Enterprises, Inc., Building Engaged Organizations. Rosemary works with Fortune 1,000 companies, non-profits and individuals in harnessing their potential.
To register click here