Among the many benefits to National Membership are:
- Local, Regional and National access to and connections with other women business owners to exchange ideas and opportunities
- Corporate partner discounts and access to financial assistance. Discounts on products and services that benefit women owned businesses
- Web-based membership directory of the nation’s premier women business owners
- Subscription to NAWBOtime, NAWBO’s newsletter
- Subscription to NAWBO SmartBrief bi-weekly e-zine
- Leadership & business development training and opportunities
- Media interviews, speaking opportunities (through national speakers bureau membership) and congressional testimony opportunities
- Website with business articles, NAWBO resources/updates, links to members and Corporate Partners
- E-series with communities of interest and paths to organize local chapters and councils
- The ability to register on-line for chapter events and programs through the E-series
- National advertisement and promotion through RFP’s and speaking opportunities
- Recognition of achievement through national awards and publicity
- Membership rates to NAWBO-sponsored events, including national, regional and local events
- Access to Speakers’ Bureau to promote training and speaking services
- Low-priced tapes and videos available from most national events
- Access to procurement opportunities: market expos & appointments with public/private decision-makers
- Public Policy advocacy/presence in Washington DC that monitors small business legislation
- Opportunity to participate in NAWBO’s Political Action Committee: NAWBO PAC
- Increased awareness about the contribution of women business owners to the economy through research conducted by the Center for Women’s Business Research
- Invitations to international trade missions: a network of global business contacts
- Access to an international business network through affiliation with the World Association of Women Entrepreneurs (FCEM) and The International Alliance for Women
- Membership in Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP)
- Access to procurement opportunities with NAWBO’s Corporate Partners
Online and printed national Membership Directory
As a NAWBO Member, you are eligible for discounts from the following companies:
Concord EFS Merchant Accounts
Concord is the nation’s leader in electronic payment processing including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and private label cards. Concord brings our members an exceptional credit/debit card program with reduced merchant rates.
In cities where there is a ClubCorp facility, NAWBO members who wish to join a ClubCorp business club or dining club will receive a 25% discount on the business class membership for their monthly dues and will receive a preferred offering for the initiation.
Order a full year (18 issues) for just $11.95. That is a savings of 37% off the regular subscription rate and over 80% off the newsstand price.
Market.al, Inc ViewasUdo Web Sites
Market.al, Inc. provides you with the tools to easily create, update and maintain a professional web site for a set up fee of only $399 and $49/month hosting.
MBNA Credit Card
The NAWBO Platinum Plus MasterCard credit card or business card is offered through MBNA America Bank, N.A.
UPS Shipping Discounts
Save money on shipping! Save $1.50 off UPS Next Day Air letters, 10% of UPS Next Day Air packages, 2nd Day Air A.M. letters and packages, & 20% off UPS Worldwide Express letters and packages.
Join NAWBO NOW to take advantage of these great membership benefits!
If you have questions about these or other NAWBO benefits, please contact NAWBO Headquarters at 703-506-3268.