November 15, 2012
The Merion, 1301 US 130, Cinnaminson, NJ
Tentative Agenda: Silent Auction, Cocktails & Hors d’Oeuvres, 5:30-7:00 PM; Dinner & Awards, 7:00-9:00 PM
This year’s emcee: Lynn Doyle, of “It’s Your Call With Lynn Doyle,” a multi award-winning journalist, and a nine-time Emmy recipient.
The Glass Ceiling Awards Ceremony and Fundraiser is a dinner and program, of 300 or so attendees, honoring extraordinary individuals for their contributions to women & women business owners. Because NAWBO is a not-for-profit, part of the proceeds of this event go to One Year of NAWBO Fund, while other funds are set aside for educational events, lectures, grants and seminars for NAWBO members and non-members in the community who are in need of business support.
Who should attend: Men and women who want to do business. This is a premier networking event in the South Jersey area that will put you face to face with the area’s most powerful decision-makers. Our gala is designed to bring together Corporate-level executives and small to mid-size business-owners. Membership in NAWBO is not required, but it is recommended. Sponsorships and items donated for silent auction are also highly encouraged. For more information on how you can participate, please contact our Administrator Jean Martin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t just buy a ticket; get involved! Showing up to any event is great. But the opportunities offer by Beyond the Glass Ceiling go way beyond a hand shake or a hello. This is your chance to shine and let people know who you are. And there are many ways to to do that:
- If you’re a NAWBO member, join a committee (for committee info email email@example.com). Joining a committee allows you to increase your visibility tenfold, build lasting relationships and be part of a team of like-minded individuals.
- Place an ad in our program book (info coming soon)
- Donate a gift basket to our Silent Auction (contact Judy Sailer at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sponsor NAWBO and let us do the advertising for you! When you sponsor our organization, we create a custom advertising package for you that can help you really make an impact on our members and our community (Contact Angela Venti at Angela.Venti@romabank.com)
- Trailblazer of the Year – Lynn Bardowski, Party Lite, and author of Million Dollar Party Girl
- Legislator of the Year—Senator Robert Menendez, State of New Jersey
- Company of the Year – Wells Fargo, Brenda Ross Dulan
- Small to Midsize Company of the Year—Vir Tú Spa
- Emerging Business Advocate of the Year – Jennifer Young, Verizon
- Women’s Advocate of the Year – Cathi Rendfrey, Women’s Opportunity Center (WOC)
- Heroine of the Year – Gisele DiNatale, Alice Rose Victorious Foundation
- Media Advocate of the Year – Tobi Schwartz Cassell and Diane Druss, Girlfriendz Magazine
- Community Advocate of the Year – Mimi Box, Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation
- Environmental Advocate of the Year – Flaster Greenberg
- NAWBO SJ NOVA – Emily Gottschalk, The Garr Group
- NAWBO SJ Chapter Champion – Lynn Pechinski, 1st Straw Marketing